The Bachelor of Commerce is concentrated on accounting, economics, statistics, finance, marketing and underlying theory. The degree is designed to provide the students with a wide range of managerial skills while at the same time building competence in a particular area. The curriculum thus focuses both on academic subjects, such as statistic, economics as well as practical business subjects, such as accounting, law, management, marketing, finance etc.
Degree Awarded: Bachelor of Commerce
Duration: 3 years
- Business Organization and Management
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Management Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Corporate Accounting
- Business Law
- Banking Theory-Law and Practice
- Business Communications and Office Methods
- Marketing and Salesmanship
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Project Work
Eligibility : 10 + 2 high school certificate from any recognized board of education in India.
3 years Polytechnic Diploma.
Fees: Rs. 61,200/-