The admissions team considers a variety of factors when gauging a candidate's application. Criteria include academic credentials, leadership and team skills, communications skills, diversity, and global mindset. IMI's educational philosophy of access, focus, and personal scale translates into the admissions process.
- 5 Self Attested photocopy of Mark Sheet (All Semesters), Provisional Certificate and Convocation of X, XII and Graduation.
- 5 Copies of recent Passport Size colour photograph.
- 5 Self Attested photocopy of Identity Proof (PAN / Passport / Driving License)
- Work Experience Certificate stating the designation, period of employment, and duration of employment.
- Having read, understood and in agreement to abide by the institute’s philosophy, policies and procedures.
- Accepting that the decision of the admission committee shall be final.
- Admission shall be considered complete only after successful submission of all the documents and Fees.
- Fee once paid is not refundable and non-transferable.
- Course once enrolled, cannot be changed. If student wishes to change the course and/or specialization, he/she needs to submit a fresh admission form along with fees. Old Form has to be cancelled and the fees paid shall not be refunded or adjusted.
- Admission is subject to realization of cheque.
- Term “Course Fees” means only the Course Fees.
- Mandatory Fees (Applicable along with course fees): Registration Fees and Examination Fees.
- Optional Fees (Applicable only when optional services availed): Batch Shift, Examination Revaluation, Exam Reattempt, Consolidated Mark Sheet, Duplicate Mark Sheet, Duplicate Id Card, Name Correction on Mark Sheet and Certificate, Convocation Fees and any others services not mentioned in mandatory list.
- Adhering to pay the fees as per the date mentioned in the fees structure. Delay of a week will be accepted in fees payment. Further delay in the payment of fees beyond the stipulated date will attract a late fee fine of Rs. 500 per month.
- Fine of Rs. 1,000/- will be applicable to the student, if the issued cheque gets dishonored (bounced) due to any reason. If the cheque gets dishonored, the student shall be liable to immediately pay the dishonored amount along with the fine amount. If dishonored cheque is not paid immediately, than it will attract late fees charges.
- Submit original documents i.e. Mark Sheets, Degrees and other documents for verification, if asked by the Institute/University.
- Students will be issued study material, NGP Id (if applicable); 3-4 weeks post completion of admission procedure and after clearing the down payment of the fees.
- The Institute reserves the right to change, amend, add-to, delete any requirement for support services & syllabus of the course, as it may deem fit.
- Adhering to changes, if any, in the course syllabus, assignment submissions, event schedules and in the standard terms and conditions of the institute, from time to time, as circumstances may require.
- Agree to the use of my Testimonials, Photographs, Certificates and other documents concerning my work by IMI in its promotional activities / literature and / or in any other manner whatsoever.
- No Mark sheet & Degree will be issued to the student who has not completed the course and/or its entire set of assignments and/or not paid the full fees or till the final satisfaction of the Institute.
- Will not be allowed to continue with the course, if the applicable down payment, is not fully paid, within 2 months of from the admission date.
- Will not be allowed to appear in the examination and shall lead to batch shift, if the applicable course fees, application fees, examination fees or any other fees applicable is not fully paid, 6 months prior to the examination.
- The applicant causing any breach of this agreement and/or of the terms and conditions applicable to him/her would have deemed to have voluntarily withdrawn from the Institute and would not be entitled to any refund / compensation from the Institute whatsoever.
- Student desiring to cancel their admission need to submit cancellation form. Request for cancellation shall be considered within 30 days of receipt of the cancellation form. No fees will be refunded.